Adapted this from a recipe I saw on netmums and liked that the ingredients are weighed out using only a yogurt pot.
- 1 drop vanilla essence (optional)
- 3 eggs
- 2 yoghurt pots caster sugar
- 2 1/2 yoghurt pots self-raising flour sieved
- 1/2 yoghurt pot desiccated coconut
- 1 yoghurt pot of oil
- 125g coconut yoghurt (use the pot to measure out other ingredients)
- zest of lime
- In a large mixing bowl, mix the wet ingredients, then add the dry.
- Place in a greased and lined loaf tin
- Bake for 40 minutes at 180C / gas mark 4
- Top if required with juice of lime mixed with a little extra caster sugar to make a drizzle topping.
Could use only flour and no coconut, plain yoghurt and chocolate chips. It was a light moist cake and did not miss the butter.